Certified specialist lawyer in inheritance law
Certified specialist lawyer in commercial and corporate law
Maître en droit
Economist-lawyer (University of Bayreuth)
Phone +49 911 9 59 98 – 0
Matthias Braun studied law at the Universities of Bayreuth and Regensburg as well as at the Université Lumière Lyon II. He was admitted to the bar in 2006 and joined Schaffer & Partner in 2008. He become an associate of the firm in 2018.
In addition to his studies in German Law, he completed postgraduate studies in economics and graduated in French and European Law with the “Maîtrise en droit”. In 2013, he became certified specialist lawyer in inheritance law and in 2018, certified Specialist lawyer in commercial and corporate law
Matthias Braun is co-author of two books published by Erich Schmid Verlag about managing directors’ and shareholders’ compliance focussing on obligations, liability risks and strategies of avoidance.
- Inheritance law and wealth succession, corporate successtion
- Lease and tenancy law, real estate law
- Commercial and corporate law
- Contractual law, GTCB law
- Advice in the event of crisis, insolvency and restructuring
- German and international civil and civil procedure law
- International inheritance law and economic law